There are general rules of business that we MUST abide by in order to follow ethical and legal business practices. They may be few but we hold them in high regard.
- The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18 years of age. We ID anyone under 25.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol, it is against the law for us to serve you
- If you live outside the province of Alberta, please do not ask us to ship your order. It is illegal to do so.
- We are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and state our prices in Canadian dollars ($CDN).
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added to all online orders.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- We cannot guarantee availability of a product at the time of your order.
- A restocking fee may be charged on returns - with the exception of faulty products.
Following are some of the questions we answer most often about the store and customer service.
Where are you located and hours of operation
Do you have a monthly wine club?
Do you offer wine tastings?
Can I book a private corporate tasting?
Can I order corporate gifts?
Do you deliver?
Do you give discounts?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Calgary, Alberta, in the trendy neighborhood of Kensington. The street address is 1257 Kensington Road NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are only minutes from downtown and have plenty of parking available for your convenience behind our store.
- Monday - Wednesday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday & Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- We are open on most holidays except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day
Yes we do! We actually have 2!
* Our Gift Club - With Wine and Beer options. You can send yourself or a loved one monthly wine treats. Subscribe on line under the Gifts tab, Gift Club, and we’ll get right on it! The Gift Club Page will give you all the info you need to start up the subscription. You can email us any questions you may have at [email protected]. Remember, we can only deliver within Calgary, and pickup is also an option.
* KWM'S Going Natural Wine Club - The Low intervention convention. Explore the world of Organic, Biodynamic and Natural wines.
* Please contact the store directly regarding private tastings.
Absolutely. We have quite a reputation for beautiful gift packages. Not only can we help you pick the perfect gift, we will be happy to wrap your gift in one of our signature bags, boxes, baskets or crates. Read more...
Our provincial liquor laws dictate that we cannot ship orders outside of Alberta. But we deliver within Calgary city limits. That's the quick answer, but there is more. For details, read our delivery policy.
You are welcome to contact us at 403.283.8000 or toll-free at 888.283.9004. You can email us at [email protected]
Yes. We give a standard 10% discount on WINE orders of 6 - 11 bottles and a 15% on over 12 bottles of wine. Not all wine is discountable. To be eligible for our quarterly 10% no minimum purchase discount, subscribe to our wineline newsletter. Want to read the fine print on our discount policy?
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American express online. We do not accept personal cheques. If you are interested in setting up a corporate account, give us a call at 403.283.8000 or toll-free at 888.283.9004.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to pick-up or delivery.
- A re-stocking charge may apply except on faulty products.
- To cancel, contact [email protected] or call 403.283.8000, toll-free 888.283.9004.
Unopened Products: Refunds may be given for unopened product in saleable condition. A re-stocking charge may apply. We cannot accept a return on any product that has been used or where the packaging has been altered in any way.
Opened Products: Refunds or exchanges are given for spoiled wine only when the contents are still in the bottle. Empty bottles are not accepted for refund.
Sale Products: No refunds or exchanges on sale items.
Refunds without original purchase receipt or verification of KWM purchase are not accepted.