KWM’s COVID-19 Precautions
We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and have stepped up our efforts to keep the store clean and disinfected to protect our staff and customers.
* We are wiping down commonly touched surfaces with greater frequency.
* We have installed hand sanitation stations throughout the store.
* We are also asking customers showing symptoms indicative of COVID-19 to stay away from the store.
* For any customers in self-quarantine we are happy to offer free delivery within Calgary City limits between 9AM and 4PM Monday to Friday for orders over $50.
* Customers showing symptoms who are registered for an event at KWM are requested to contact us prior to the event. Our cancellation policy normally requires 48 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend an event you have purchased a ticket for, in which case we offer a store credit.
* Until further notice we will offer store credits to anyone unable to attend a tasting they purchased a ticket for, provided they notify us prior to the start of the event.
All of our tasting sessions feature customer favorites as well as new and exciting classes to tickle your taste buds. Tastings are popular gifts for any occasion! Treat yourself and treat a friend.
In compliance with AGLC regulations, sample sizes for tastings are as follows;
- Beer and Ciders = 112 ml (4 oz)
- Coolers and Premixed - 112ml (4 oz)
- Wine - 56 ml (2 oz )
- Spirits - 14ml (1/2 oz)
- Liqueurs - 14 ml ( 1/2 oz)
In compliance with AGLC regulations;
*Please Note: We strongly recommend you use public transportation, walk or arrange a ride to and from the class. Please pre-book your taxi!
- Most tastings are complete with light snacks, please plan to eat before or after the tasting
- â€‹.*** PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES ***
- Register early to avoid disappointment.
- To select the tastings you have chosen for registration, just click "Add To Cart"
- When you are ready to check out, click on your shopping cart in the top right corner.
- Review your selections and quantities and then proceed to Checkout
- Registrations are transferrable so you are welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot attend a tasting.
- If you contact us more than 48 hours prior to the tasting date in order to cancel one or more seats, you will receive a store credit for the value of the cancelled seat(s).
- Store credits can be used for any future purchases, including tastings or products.
- Cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the tasting date are not refundable.
- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tastings start at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted. ** FOR FESTIVALS, THE DOORS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 7PM
- On line registrations placed after 4:00pm on a Friday may not be processed until Monday morning. If a tasting appears to be close to sold out, please call or register in person.
Treat your special someone to a surprise gift selection on a regular basis. Give your friends, family or clients an opportunity to sit back, relax, sip and enjoy